OCTOFIBER - PLA BRONZE - 1,75mm - 750 gr
PLA Octofiber 1.75mm filament
Octofiber PLA filaments are biodegradable and produced under the control of the highest qualities. They guarantee a uniform and precise impression. ThePLA is known for its good 3D printing properties and is suitable for many applications such as home appliances, toys and decorations.
|Extruder 210 °||Tray 0 to 55 ° C||30 to 60 mm / s|
|Diameter 1,75mm||Weight filaments 750g||PLA material|
The packaging of the coils
In order to remedy the entanglement of the coils during the Octofiber prints to rethink the packaging. They developed additions to the cardboard box.
Step 1: Get additions
Print them yourself (only 1.5 m of filament)- download the stlRIGHT HERE- print them on your favorite printer
- Print them yourself (only 1.5 m of filament)
Step 2: Adjust the additions in the box
- Remove the reel from the box if you have not done so already
- Tap the middle additions at the front and back
- Make sure the orientation is correct
- Press the tube holder into the small hole
- Make sure the hole follows the natural filament line and does not force the sharp angles
Step 3: Finalize
- Put the coil back in the box
- Press the middle brackets firmly onto the spool so that they are securely fastened to the carton and will not disappear.
Your filament cartridge is now ready to meet your printing needs.
We Also Recommend