Phrozen - Résine SC-801 - Transparent (Clear) - 500 g
Phrozen SC-801 Clear Resin
La résine transparente Phrozen SC-801 est une excellente résine pour les impressions transparentes.
Avec un post-traitement correct, vous obtiendrez des résultats d'une clarté cristalline.
Phrozen SC-801 Clear Resin is a great resin for transparent prints. With correct post processing you can have crystal clear results.
Finished print will be slightly whitish instead of transparent. It requires proper post-treatment to reach crystal clear. Here are some recommendations:
- After cleaning by alcohol, keep in mind that your prints will get even whitish. It is general case.
- To avoid getting yellowish after post-curing, please use mild UV lamp to cure the model. For example 35W / 405nm lamp
- To get highly transparent model, eliminate surface roughness and layer mark are necessary, for example, polishing model by sand paper & using clear lacquer(non-yellowish / glossy one) spray.
Phrozen SC-801 Clear Specifications
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- XY Resolution: 0.075 mm
- Layer Height / Parameter: 20 sec @ 50 um (Phrozen Shuffle / Make ParaLED)
- Key Performance: Highly transparent resin. Not easy to yellowish in post-curing. Recommend to use low power UV curing light to do post-cure.
- Way to Clean Printed Part: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Compatible Printer: Phrozen Shuffle, Shuffle XL, Make ParaLED, Make XL ParaLED.
- Application: Optical part, transparent models.
- Suggest to use our resin and printer indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence.
- Please preserve our resin in closed opaque bottle in avoid of exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do not eat and swallow the resin. Go to hospital if necessary.
- Wear goggles in avoid of eye contact to resin. Wash your eyes by water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin is with slight odor. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 OC) and dry condition.
- This is not bio-compatible resin . Please DO NOT use this material for medical application.
Nous vous recommandons également