Filament TPU 1,75 Flexible Sainsmart Transparent (Clear) 800gr
3D Filament of SainSmart 1.75mm Printers TPU - 800gr (Transparent)
- 1.75mm Diameter of the filament (0.05mm +/- dimensional Precision)
- TPU 3D Printer Vacuum Filament With Desiccant
- Recommended extrusion / temperature 220 ° C - 230 ° C
- Shore: 95A
- Compatibility: Dagoma, Wanhao, Zortrax (with Z-temp + ZT-HE) and all printers on the market.
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) filament is a high-strength hose. TPU is essentially made of polyurethane, it belongs to the TPE class of Thermoplastics (similar to the substance Ninja Flex).
The TPU filament has a higher SHORE compared to other flexible materials on the market, The TPU is easier to print, moreover the bond between the layers is exceptional on this material.
TPU is resistant to oil, grease and abrasions and has many applications.
Automotive, power tools, sporting goods, medical devices, drive belts, shoes, inflatable rafts, profile applications, etc.
The TPU is also a very popular material in the external cases of the hulls of mobile devices such as mobile phones.
- 100% TPU
- Material: Rep-Flex TPU - Vacuum with desiccant
- Color available: Black / Blue / Green / Gray / Natural / Red / White / Yellow
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2lbs)
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Recommended extrusion temperature: 210-230 ° C
- The recommended platform temperature: 0 - 40 ° C
We Also Recommend